7/28/2006

Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Europa und Amerika?

Police arrest crime film actors

Police in Colorado reportedly mistook actors making a crime movie for the real thing and arrested them. Deputies handcuffed crew members and pointed a rifle at actor Chris Borden, says the Rocky Mountain News. Borden, 25, one of the stars of low budget thriller Different Kinds, said: "It took a little while for me to realise I could've died for my art." Larimer County sheriff's deputies had responded to a call from a park ranger reporting a hostage situation. In the scene being filmed, Borden pistol-whipped a man who was trying to rescue a woman Borden had kidnapped. "They told me I looked like I didn't care if I got shot because I had a criminal demeanour," Borden said. Borden claims deputies told him the only reason they didn't shoot him was because they saw a cameraman. Borden and director Eileen Agosta now both face disorderly conduct charges and are due in court in August. "We're considering having the whole cast show up to say: "Hey, we were filming a movie"," Borden said.

Bitte dazu anhören: America is not the world. Text hier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8/18/2006 6:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home