4/12/2005

I feel old

yoshimi battles the pink robots. well. I just battled a hornet in my flat and managed to get it out of the window, both parties unhurt. good.

I was at the university's canteen today (mensa), and another student asked me if I could change money for some machine. so far, so good, but she actually addressed me in the polite form ("Sie" instead of "du") which indicates she didn't think I was still a student. I suddenly felt very old. anyway, afterwards I met a friend and told him about it, and he said the same thing had recently happened to him, when some student asked him where he should go to pick up his course certificate. "so what did you say?", I asked. - "I sent him in the wrong direction". well done, ralf.

and you know what cheered me up? björk and jewel's version of "leaving on a jet plane" by john denver. pure delight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home