4/10/2005

sunday survival soundtrack

I cling to the belief that on a sunday it's better to stay at home. I was just walking up the street and back for maybe ten minutes, and I saw: someone talking to himself (aloud, I mean. I talk to myself all the time, but I try hard to keep it inside my head), someone staring at me while at the same time scratching his testicles (I am not making this up), and an elderly man clad in leather who looked as though he had that kind of very strange sex life that you do not want to know too much about. not anything, in fact.
luckily, there are a few things that can make a sunday at home real comfy and nice, such as a cd called brushfire fairytales by jack johnson - beautiful, unexcited, warm guitar pop bringing instant happiness. I'm also waiting for another jewel to arrive: a flaming lips cd I've just ordered, by the name of 'yoshimi battles the pink robots'.
what is your sunday survival soundtrack?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home