4/01/2005

mission statement

why have I started this blog? well, if you're sitting at home alone in a big city (obviously not a world capital, but big enough to drive you to the edge of reason sometimes) and you're really supposed to be working on your master thesis but somehow you can't do that before the deadline is close enough to raise the pressure sky-high, and there's only a limited number of people you can phone and talk to about the things you've been thinking while they were working all day like all normal people, you've got to find some kind of outlet for your creativity in between. and finally, finally, I know, someone will mention my name to a great writer or someone equally fantastic who will then in turn mention it to someone at penguin or a newspaper or so and I will get a contract for a weekly column or something, and get the fame and monetary reward I really deserve. ha. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home